What is Psilocybe Aztecorum Mushroom?
Psilocybe Aztecorum is a species of magic mushroom that contains psilocybin, a naturally occurring psychoactive compound. It is found in Mexico and Central America and has a long history of use in indigenous shamanic rituals. The consumption of Psilocybe Aztecorum can lead to hallucinations and altered states of consciousness.
What are the effects of Psilocybe Aztecorum Shrooms?
The effects of consuming Psilocybe Aztecorum can vary depending on factors such as the individual’s personal physiology, the dose consumed, and the environment in which it is consumed. However, some common effects include the following:
- Altered perception of time and space
- Hallucinations and vivid visual and auditory experiences
- Changes in thought patterns and emotions
- Increased sense of connection to nature or the universe
- Altered sense of self
- Spirituality and philosophical insights
What are Psilocybe Aztecorum Spores?
Psilocybe aztecorum is a psychedelic mushroom species containing psilocybin, a naturally occurring psychoactive compound. “Fragments” likely refers to pieces or broken samples of the mushroom.
How to Identify Psilocybe Aztecorum Shrooms?
To identify Psilocybe aztecorum, you can look for the following physical characteristics:
- Caps: 1.5-2.5 cm in diameter, conical to convex in shape, and have a yellow-brown colour when fresh.
- Gills: Crowded, light brown to purplish brown in colour, and they turn a darker brown as the mushroom ages.
- Stalk: 4-7 cm long and 0.3-0.6 cm thick, with a white or yellowish colour that bruises blue when handled.
- Habitat: This species grows on grassy fields, especially near dung, in central and southern Mexico and other parts of Central America.